Programs Mgr./ Customer Service Rep.
Aerostar is looking for a Programs Manager/Customer Service Representative that can maintain an exceptional relationship with customers and help develop solutions to ensure schedules are completed.
- Manage customer work orders from beginning to end
- Provides customers with accurate quotes, status reports, and technical information as required
- Must be able to maintain an effective working relationship with, and among co-workers and supervisors
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and take initiative
- Must be able to use applied knowledge to formulate positive solutions to problem situations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications; familiarity with Quantum a strong plus
Experience and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree in business preferred.
- 2 years of Aerospace experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performs basic tasks in accomplishing the disassembly, inspection, testing and re-assembly aircraft components and accessories. Assists in performing troubleshooting, leak checks, and adjustments. Maintains and repairs shop equipment, tools, and test cells.. Performs corrosion tasks (cleaning, painting, etc.) on all assigned jobs. Performs daily documentation of maintenance and inspections as required. Practices good housekeeping, tool control, FOD awareness/prevention, and safety at all times. Shall assist other personnel as directed.
Must possess an in-depth mechanical background and have mechanical ability. Must posses the knowledge and capability to select and use common hand tools used to perform aircraft/component maintenance. Completion of high school or the equivalent is required. A basic or specialized course in a mechanical maintenance career field is desired. A knowledge of aircraft/component maintenance will be provided by classroom and on-the-job training. Satisfactory completion of the company provided training is required. Must be able to wear auditory protection devices. Physical exertion requirement is medium.
Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, chemicals, odors, dust. Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, balance, push, pull, kneel and grasp. Must be able to stand for sustained periods of time. Must be able to work primarily with fingers such as picking, pinching, typing. Must have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines; using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
Must be able to lift/maneuver up to 65 pounds.
Submit resume to: email@example.com